The Whole House Burned Down Because Of A Daily Habit That All Of Us Are Having While Using Electrical Equipment

Leela Adwani |Mar 24, 2021, 9:12

Andrew and Teila Firth and their kids successfully escaped from their home after one of the battery charges caught fire while they were sleeping at midnight.

A minor mistake can lead to a disaster. Recently a family whose house was burned down as they charged a battery overnight.

Family Of Four
Family Of Four

What happened?

Andrew and Teila Firth and their kids successfully escaped from their home after one of the battery charges caught fire while they were sleeping at midnight.

The Firth family lost everything after one night. However, there is still a blessing in disguise as according to Teila they feel really lucky as they still have each other after the incident.

Andrew And His Children
Andrew And His Children

On the day of the fire evening, the family still had a meal together, then watch an episode of their favorite series Poirot before going to the bed.

Teila and two children then went upstairs, leaving father Andrew who is a photographer downstairs in his own office.

The House In The Next Morning
The House In The Next Morning

Teila described the moment when she woke up in the middle of the night because of the beeping sound.

 “The next thing I knew I was being roused from a deep sleep by the sound of something beeping. I realised Andrew was shouting me and the smoke alarm was going off,” said her.

How they escaped?

When she stumbled out of their bed and check their kids’ room and realized how dangerous their situation was.

They Have Nothing After One Night
They Have Nothing After One Night

The smoke was thick and the family of four couldn’t breathe normally. They had to run over the broken glasses in the house to save themselves from the fire.

“There’s a window at the top of the stairs so I hauled Fabian up and pushed his head out of it so he could take gulps of air,” Teila revealed.

The main culprit

According to the family, the fire began around 1 am and was caused by a charger for a camera flashgun of Andrew.

The Fire
The firefighters were trying to stop the fire from burning.

He charged it overnight in his office before going to the bed.

Visit Starbiz for more interesting stories at Lifestyle.

>>> Related Post:  Teenage Boy Painstakingly Makes Hundreds Of Bow Ties Every Year To Help Homeless Animals Get Adopted

Comments

Sort by Newest | Popular

Next Story