Fans Wonder If Hrithik Roshan Smokes In Photo With His Sons & Here's His Response

Ankita Chetana |Apr 27, 2020

In a recent photo with sons, Hrithik Roshan was considered as having a cigarette on his hand that the actor replied in a tweet. Deeds inside!

During the lockdown, Sussanne Khan hit the bits with her return to Hrithik Roshan's house. Recently, she posted a video showing him and two sons having a talk in their balcony. Right after that, many fans were happy seeing the family goal of the actor but a fan realized a special spot of the video. See it here:

She expressed her concern about what was held in his hand at that time and commented:

"Does @iHrithik have a cigarette in his hand or am i seeing wrong? I hope you don't @iHrithik. It makes me very very sorry."

When reading this query, Hrithik tweeted:

Hrithik Reply On his Smoking
Source: Twitter

Receiving the response from the amazing superstar, the fan wrote:

"Woooow I can't believe you respond me second time. I am very happy. I know that you are a non smoker but there was other comments about it too and I was so anxious and I wanted to ask for I care & love you a lot. Thanks a lot for your reply. Love you sooooo much."

Another fan also tweeted when the Greek God replied:

"Wowwww , wonderful reply U r real krrishh no matter u can fly or not but u r krrish for ourselves. Thank God u dnt smoke I hate smokers and my favorite cant smoke."

One of his fans also showed her excitement:

"You are an hero nonetheless sir be it reel life or real life @iHrithik sir. I dont think he is holding anything in his hand it is just an illusion."

Earlier, Hrithik Roshan shared a thankful note to Sussanne for moving in and supporting him to look for their children. In recent times, he and his family celebrated his parents' 49th wedding anniversary by singing Happy Anniversary with the piano and wishing them the best. Check out his video below:

>>> Related post: A Sneak Peek Into Hrithik Roshan Net Worth And His Extravagant Lifestyle

Comments

IPL 2020: How Much Are Captains Paid This Season?

Sports & Games |Sep 18, 2020, 12:35

IPL 2020: How Much Are Captains Paid This Season?

While waiting for the 13th edition of IPL tomorrow, let’s take a look at salaries of captains, ranging from Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni to Rohit Sharma.

I Will Be Killed, Sushant Fainted After Disha Salian's Death, Fearing For His Life - Siddharth Pithani To CBI

Bollywoods News |Sep 18, 2020, 9:27

The flatmate of Sushant Singh Rajput told CBI officers that the actor had fainted when hearing about Disha Salian’s death. He also worried he would be killed, so he wanted to enhance security.

Mumbai Police Tighten Security For Jaya Bachchan, Fans Slam Her The Rudest Bollywood Celebrity

Bollywoods News |Sep 17, 2020, 9:04

After Jaya Bachchan voices her opinion about the importance of Bollywood industry, the former actress faces backlash from various people. She is even called the rudest Bollywood celeb.

15 Hollywood Actors Stunt Doubles That Look Exactly Like Brothers & Sisters

Hollywood Life |Sep 17, 2020, 15:33

15 Hollywood Actors Stunt Doubles That Look Exactly Like Brothers & Sisters

Not just in dangerous situations, Hollywood actors stunt doubles also act in sexy scenes. Having an attractive body like their idols, many of these stuntmen could become famous as well.

Telugu B Grade Movies: 9 Bold Films You Must Not Overlook

Movies |Sep 16, 2020, 15:47

Telugu B Grade Movies: 9 Bold Films You Must Not Overlook

These B-grade Telugu movies serve the boldest plots and although they can turn out a bit quirky, it's a waste if you don't watch them. Check out!

62-Year-Old Woman Married 28-Year-Old Man, Planning To Adopt Children To Build Their Own Home