Apple Cider Vinegar For Face Pigmentation Detailed Remedy Instructions
Salena Harshini |Feb 14, 2020, 14:11
Apple cider vinegar is known as one of the most mainstream home remedies for pigmentation treatment nowadays. Read our article to know more about it as well as how to apply it in the right way.
- Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Melasma – Benefits & Special Notes
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Hyperpigmentation – Best Way To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Your Skin
- Best Natural Toner For Oily Skin And Homemade Remedies
Effects of apple cider vinegar for face pigmentation
Pigmentation means the skin’s coloring. Face pigmentation makes changes to your skin color and it can be displeasing for some with it or even psychologically irritating for who affected from it.
If you are looking for how to remove pigmentation from face permanently naturally, apple cider vinegar is one of the most favored and common remedies.
Check out the reviews, effect, and use of apple cider vinegar for face pigmentation here:
Apple cider vinegar for hyperpigmentation reviews
A lot of people make use of apple cider vinegar as a way to lighten undesirable pigmentation. It includes acetic acid that may work as a gentle chemical peel for some cases.
As many have tried this skin remedy, they have had genuine sharing on its effect and the outcome of their attempt.
Some beauty bloggers also tried to reduce skin hyperpigmentation with apple cider vinegar (ACV) and shared their journey on social media. The result was quite satisfying. While some cases only take one to two weeks for the remedy to be effective, others need to apply it for more than three weeks.
Not only home users and beauty bloggers but also dermatologists are in approval for apple cider vinegar. Dr. Raechele Cochran Gathers, MD, a certified dermatologist and MDhairmixtress.com’s founder said that ACV contains antifungal and antibacterial properties that can assist in killing yeast and bacteria on one’s skin having such as eczema, dandruff, and acne.
Gather also said that many people certify that ACV is able to help soothe acne and fade fine lines as well as brighten the skin, making it more youthful. They sometimes use it as a skin toner.
2. How to remove pigmentation from face permanently naturally
If you are curious about how to remove pigmentation in a natural way, well, try apple cider vinegar. But how?
Before digging in and use ACV as a soak or toner to your skin, keep in mind that it isn’t a cure-all and it may not suit everyone. There have been some cases where the skin is not smoothened but instead breaks out with even more acnes. Some other cases are also reported with acute skin irritation or even burns because ACV is acidic. You should have your skin checked with your trusted dermatologist first to see whether you can use ACV.
If you don’t have the time or resources to make one, purchase it from any departmental store. Make sure to choose the organic type with the ideal pH level of 5 to 7. This means it is in its raw and pure form.
This is how to use apple cider vinegar for face pigmentation:
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoon water
Steps to do
- 1. Combine two ingredients in a small container
- 2. Apply the mix to the pigmented areas once or twice a day with a cotton pad
- 3. Rinse the area with lukewarm water thoroughly after letting it rest for 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Apply some moisturizer and keep on with your common skincare routine
You can add a vitamin E capsule’s content to the blend so as to offset the drying effects.
Small tip: If you find apple cider vinegar edible, you can drink at least one tbsp. of it for the toxins elimination and skin glowing.
3. How to remove hyperpigmentation on black skin
Those with darker skin tones must be extra cautioned when they use products related to treating post-acne hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
Most effective ingredients to remove hyperpigmentation on black skin
The efficacy and safety of hyperpigmentation treatments rely on active ingredients. Take a look at the ingredients that are approved by dermatologists for their effect in treating hyperpigmentation on black skin.
- Hydroquinone: This is the top effective medical-grade agent to lighten skin. It works by decreasing the works by reducing the tyrosinase’s activity and it is also more effective comparing to other brightening ingredients like glycolic acid, azelaic acid, and kojic acid.
- Retinoids (creams stemmed from vitamin A): helps lessen uneven pigmentation, strengthens elastin fibers as well as supports structural collagen that supports breakouts and aging signs prevention.
- Bearberry Extract: protects skin from UV rays and free radical damage, block the formation of new melanin in the existing dark spots.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA)
- Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- Sunflower Oil
- Vitamin C: helps reduce hyperpigmentation by hindering enzyme tyrosinase, boosting the production of collagen and defy free radical damage.
- Vitamin E: protects barriers of natural skin, prevents free radical skin damage.
- Licorice Root Extract: Licorice root has been used since forever as it has natural effects for “skin lightening”. Also, it can help reduce collagen loss as well as improve the ability to absorb other ingredients of the skin.
The above ingredients can be used separately. However, they can be even less troubling and more effective if combined together or with other anti-inflammatory ingredients.
In-office treatments for hyperpigmentation
If you prefer to go to some beauty clinics for the treatment, these are the recommended hyperpigmentation treatments.
- Chemical Peels
- Laser or IPL Treatments
4. Why pigmentation comes on face
If you wonder why you have pigmentation on your skin, this is the reason why. Hyperpigmentation is the condition that makes your skin darken. It can affect some parts of your skin or your whole body.
These patches that mar your self-esteem result from the escalated melanin production in the skin.
Usually, pigmentation is harmless but it sometimes can be ascribed to an underlying medical condition or some certain medications. As it is quite of a cosmetic issue for many of you, take our advice into consideration for bettering your skin condition.
In conclusion, one of the most exotic yet mainstream pigmentation treatment at home is apple cider vinegar. To see whether apple cider vinegar for face pigmentation is your suitable skin remedy, try it but with thorough consideration.
>>> Check out more of our articles for skincare here: