Pulkit Samrat On Being A Part Of Anees Bazmee’s “Pagalpanti”

Mohnish Singh |Nov 06, 2019

Pulkit Samrat, who is known for playing Hunny in the superhit comedy franchise “Fukrey”, will shortly be seen in an out-and-out comic caper “Pagalpanti”, which also features several other actors.

Pulkit Samrat has been a part of several films ever since he made his silver screen debut with Bittoo Boss in 2012. However, it was the superhit comedy film franchise Fukrey which brought him loads of recognition. The actor played the character of Hunny and impressed everyone with his performances in both the instalments of the franchise.

Pulkit Samrat is now gearing up for the release of his next film Pagalpanti which is again in the comedy zone. When asked what led him to be a part of the comedy film, the actor told a popular tabloid, “Every promo or song ends with ‘An Anees Bazmee Film’, and that is what appealed to me. I grew up watching his No Entry (2005) and Welcome (2007) and today, I am a part of his film’s poster. It gives me goosebumps.”

Pulkits
Image source: DNA

Sharing his experience of working with filmmaker Anees Bazmee, Pulkit Samrat said, “Most senior directors don’t give you a script or a narration personally, but Anees sir sat me down and gave me a proper narration, twice. Once we started shooting, Kriti (Kharbanda) and I were the only new entrants as Anees sir has worked with the rest before. I was intimidated about doing a film with Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Saurabh Shukla and Anees sir. But John and Arshad treated me like a kid brother—covering for me and protecting me, advising and appreciating me. It was an addictive, productive team and none of them made Kriti and me feel like raw, uncooked rice.”

When asked about doing yet another multi-starrer film, Pulkit Samrat said, “As a viewer, while watching a film, I don’t count how many scenes or dialogues an actor had, it’s the impact of the scene that matters. As long as I’m convinced about my part, the length or the genre doesn’t matter. My character, Chandu, thinks he is smart but he is actually dumb.”

Also starring John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Ileana D’Cruz, Kriti Kharbanda, Arshad Warsi and Urvashi Rautela, Pagalpanti is scheduled for its theatrical release on 22nd November, 2019.

Comments

Nita Ambani Weight Loss: This Secret Keeps The Billionaire Wife Ageless And Beautiful

Lifestyle |Nov 25, 2020, 13:54

The weight loss journey of Nita Ambani is totally inspiring and she looks super stunning in her 50s. See her secret and inspiration here!

Same Outfits, Deepika Padukone or Kendall Jenner Wins The Fashion Game?

Hot Photos |Nov 25, 2020, 9:52

Same Outfits, Deepika Padukone or Kendall Jenner Wins The Fashion Game?

Deepika is touted as a Bollywood sensation while Kendall is the world’s much-loved supermodel and reality star. See how they wear the same outfits?

Dubai Ruler’s Sixth Wife Had Affair With 11-Year-Younger Bodyguard, Gave Him Rs 12cr To Buy Silence

Trending Worldwide |Nov 24, 2020, 10:20

Dubai’s Princess Haya who is known to be the sixth wife of Mohammed bin Rashid Ai Maktoum – the ruler of the Emirate of Dubai, made headlines for the wrong reason.

Amrita Rao Twin Sister – Do They Actually Twins Or Just A Misconception Over The Years Of Netizens?

Bollywoods News |Nov 25, 2020, 15:09

Rumors have it that Preetika is Amrita Rao twin sister. Is that true? Let's uncover the secrets!

Sunita Kapoor Young Decisive Personality & An Inspiring Sunita Kapoor And Anil Kapoor Love Story

Bollywoods News |Nov 24, 2020, 15:05

Sunita Kapoor young version was not only a beautiful but also a decisive woman. That’s why Anil Kapoor fell head over heels in love with this woman, and their love story was exactly a Bollywood romance.

Andhaghaaram Tamil Movie Download (2020) - The Supernatural Thriller Will Leave You On The Edge Of Your Seat

Movies |Nov 25, 2020, 16:25

Andhaghaaram is the most highly acclaimed Tamil movies of 2020 at the moment and the suspense thriller flick will not disappoint especially if you are a fan of this genre.