"I Hope "Gully Boy" Gets Award At Oscars", Says Alia Bhatt

Imran Asif Fazal |Sep 26, 2019

Alia Bhatt praised Amitabh Bachchan for winning Dadasaheb Phalke Award given by FII.

Alia Bhatt is excited and overwhelmed after The Film Federation of India (FFI) announced Gully Boy as an official entry at Oscars 2020.

During interaction with media persons at Vogue Beauty Awards 2019, Alia Bhatt praised Amitabh Bachchan for being rewarded with Dadasaheb Phalke Award.

Alia Bhatt will be seen next in Karan Johar's Takht, Ayan Mukherji's Brahmastra and SS Rajamouli's RRR.

Alia Bhatt 4

"I feel it is not easy to stay positive but I just want to share love and happiness in the world. So, for that reason, I prefer to be super positive, loving and warm, no matter how bad my day is. I try to spread only love and joy in the world.

I feel you shouldn't take yourself too seriously. The only constant thing in life is change and I really believe that", she said while interacting with the media at Vogue Beauty Awards 2019 on Wednesday in Mumbai.

Alia Bhatt 13

"I would like to congratulate him for receiving this honour. I worked with him in Brahmastra recently, and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. He a legend in every way and despite that a very down-to-earth and humble person, so there is so much to learn from him. I wish him all the best," said Alia Bhatt.

Alia Bhatt 16

Sharing her thoughts on the development, Gully Boy heroine Alia Bhatt said, "I am thankful to all those responsible for choosing 'Gully Boy' as the official film to represent India at the Oscars. I hope it gets nominated and I hope it also wins the award. There are lots of hopes.

I feel 'Gully Boy' has had a long life even after release in India. It was screened at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne and it won an award there. It was also released in Japan and now this has happened. So, the whole team is ecstatic."

Comments

Esha Gupta New Photos & Her Message Are Some Real Inspiration You Would Not Want To Miss

Hot Photos |Dec 04, 2020, 13:07

Esha Gupta new photos feature the actress in a soft yet stylish fashion style. See what she has been up to lately!

Top 10 Sanjay Mishra Comedy Movies List: The Best Picks In His Elephantine Career

Movies |Dec 03, 2020, 13:04

Sanjay Mishra has a monumental career with over 150 movies in his credit, and here are his 10 must-watch comedy films that helped build his fame!

Shruti Haasan, Nia Sharma And Hina Khan Burn Eyes With Sexy Beach Attires

Hot Photos |Dec 05, 2020, 9:44

Shruti Haasan, Nia Sharma And Hina Khan Burn Eyes With Sexy Beach Attires

From Hina Khan to Shruti Hassan, these ladies are also in love with the Maldives and their new photos added new spice to the famous celeb destination.

Adolf Hitler Won Election In Southern Africa, Had No Plan To Dominate The World

Trending Worldwide |Dec 04, 2020, 13:55

Adolf Hitler Won Election In Southern Africa, Had No Plan To Dominate The World

The politician says he has no intention to dominate the world as the Nazi leader tried to do in the past. Read his interview below!

Top 3 Best High School Dress Up Games On Mobile Phone For Free Download

Sports & Games |Dec 03, 2020, 13:23

Top 3 Best High School Dress Up Games On Mobile Phone For Free Download

These dress up games are frequently updated with high school fashion, ranging from daily outfits to prom attires. They are also available for free installation on mobile phones.

Race To The Finale: Only Two Spots Left, Who Will Be The Bigg Boss 14 Final Contestants?

TV & Digital |Dec 04, 2020, 9:29

The Bigg Boss 14 final contestants of the show are finally here and speculations about the winner can’t stop doing the rounds on the Internet.