Farah Khan Opens Up About Her Plans For "Satte Pe Satta" Remake

Imran Asif Fazal |Nov 26, 2019

Farah Khan also spoke how her kids will like her make Hollywood films like Avengers.

There is a buzz in B-town that choreographer turned director will be collaborating with Rohit Shetty to remake 1982 film Satte Pe Satta which starred Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini. Earlier, Farah Khan had denied to have any interest in remakes but she revealed that motherhood changed her perspective towards such genres. Farah Khan has finally opened up about the remake rumour.

Farah Khan

She said, "They have made their own story, decided whom we are making the film with, and also who has left the movie. Till we announce what we are making, what's the title, who all are in the movie, everything else is just rumour and speculation which we don't even want to refute because there is no point."

Farah

Talking about remakes, Farah said, "Yes, why not? At one point of time, I used to look down upon remakes and ask 'why is he doing this?' But now I think it is worldwide (remakes are made worldwide). I realized that after having children... My kids haven't watched the movies that I loved in my childhood or when I was growing up. They are not going to watch them now because the movies are dated, so why not give a fresh spin if the story is interesting or something... You can modernise it and make it for today's audiences."

During a discussion panel organized by Royal Stag Barrel Select Large Short Films at Delhi, NCR, she said,   "Motherhood has changed a lot in my life, my outlook. My kids will also like me to make Hollywood films like Avengers. My daughters are very much into chick flicks which I don't make, so.... My movies are anyway very child-friendly. They are PG rated, have family values, songs and are funny, so I think there is a child in me that makes movies for children."

Comments

Test Positive & Get Paid Rs 50,000! UK Minister Proposed An Unprecedented Plan

Trending Worldwide |Jan 22, 2021, 11:56

Test Positive & Get Paid Rs 50,000! UK Minister Proposed An Unprecedented Plan

The British government is struggling to curb the spread of coronavirus in the country while weird plans are being proposed by ministers.

8 Weird But Sexiest Women Things That Men Can Hardly Resist

Lifestyle |Jan 22, 2021, 13:44

8 Weird But Sexiest Women Things That Men Can Hardly Resist

Women are the most complex creatures in the world, so don’t try to understand them. These illustrations compile the most typical things of women that you had to agree a hundred times.

Suhana Khan Jewellery Collection Is A Dream To Every Girl's Closet And Here Is Proof

Hot Photos |Jan 23, 2021, 14:00

See admirable and enviable jewellery collection of Suhana Khan to take some notes you may need for your wardrobe!

Facepalm Alert! Here Are 7 Times Indian Songs Blatantly Copied K-Pop Tracks

Music |Jan 22, 2021, 14:24

Facepalm Alert! Here Are 7 Times Indian Songs Blatantly Copied K-Pop Tracks

Maybe you haven't noticed, but here are the famous Indian songs that copied contents very shamelessly from popular Korean tracks.

Lokhande Ankita & Kriti Sanon Posted Videos Of Sushant Singh Rajput On His Birthday, People Said It's Unreal

Bollywoods News |Jan 22, 2021, 9:27

As it was Sushant Singh Rajput's 35th birthday anniversary recently, Ankita Lokhande and Kriti Sanon have shared their memories with the late actor on social media, saying they will always remember him.

Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma Snapped Visiting A Clinic For The First Time Post Delivery

Bollywoods News |Jan 22, 2021, 9:25

After ten days of giving birth to their baby girl, the couple was snapped outside their residence for the first time.