Sidharth Malhotra: My Parents Nor I Thought I Would Become An Actor

Mohnish Singh |Nov 06, 2019

Sidharth Malhotra is one of the most eligible bachelors in the tinsel town of Bollywood. During a recent media interaction, he opened up about a lot of things.

Sidharth Malhotra, who was last seen in Ekta Kapoor’s Jabariya Jodi (2019), is presently busy promoting his next offering Marjaavaan alongside Tara Sutaria, Rakul Preet Singh and Riteish Deshmukh. Apart from his films and good looks, Sidharth Malhotra also remains in news for his link-up rumours to several Bollywood actresses.

During a media interaction, when the handsome star was asked about being linked to someone new every time, he replied “I am a method actor so I fall in love with all the actors. I am a very friendly person and I am mostly seen in love stories, so some energy of that romance may be seen oozing into real life.”

56848262 450325729054680 4922890763450445712 N
Image source: Instagram

Sidharth Malhotra said that connecting on a personal level is very important in a relationship. “I don’t have any girl on my mind and neither have I dreamt about her. There should be a connection, no matter what background. Connecting on a personal level is very important,” he opines, adding that the definition of a gentleman has changed.

The Student of the Year (2012) actor revealed that his parents did not think that he would ever end up becoming an actor. “My parents nor I thought I would become an actor. I was 21 when I came here and got a film, and they were surprised and apprehensive. They took time to adjust, but now they have realised that I am an actor. They honestly tell me that they didn’t like me in certain movies or scenes,” he said in conclusion.

Directed by Milap Zaveri and produced by T-Series and Emmay Entertainment, Marjaavaan is scheduled for its theatrical release on 15th November. After Marjaavaan, Sidharth Malhotra will be seen in Dharma Productions’ much-awaited film Shershaah, which is a biopic based on the life of Kargil martyr Captain Vikram Batra.

Comments

[HOT] Full Album Of Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Wedding Photos & Videos!

Music |Oct 26, 2020, 9:35

[HOT] Full Album Of Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Wedding Photos & Videos!

Anyone who doubt Neha’s wedding rumour a marketing strategy before needs to see this! Check all the photos and videos inside Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh wedding below!

Prepare Yourself When Seeing These Childhood Photos Of The Rock Dwayne Johnson!

Hollywood Life |Oct 26, 2020, 12:25

Prepare Yourself When Seeing These Childhood Photos Of The Rock Dwayne Johnson!

Sometimes we are so familiar with a giant Dwayne Johnson that we forget he used to be a small child. These ‘The Rock’ childhood photos will show you a totally strange look of this Hollywood actor!

Congratulations to Four More Shots Please Cast, The Best Rising Star Awarded By Asian Contents!

TV & Digital |Oct 27, 2020, 9:54

Our stylish girls from the trending Amazon Prime series ‘Four More Shots Please’ were just awarded Best Rising Star category at Busan for the second season of the show.

Sultan Of Brunei's Playboy Son Who Was Friend With Scarlett Johansson & Michael Jackson Died At 38

Hollywood Life |Oct 27, 2020, 12:18

The famous Playboy son of Sultan of Brunei breathed his last at 38 after years of combatting illness. He used to be known for throwing lavish parties with superstars in Hollywood.

PUBG Recruiting Manager In India, Is It A Sign Of An Early Ban Removal?

Sports & Games |Oct 26, 2020, 13:25

PUBG Recruiting Manager In India, Is It A Sign Of An Early Ban Removal?

PUBG fans are excited seeing the corporation posted a job ad on LinkedIn which seeks for an associate-level manager in Indian market. See what people are discussing!

Sara And Jackie Prove Nature Gives The Best Sexiness In Their Without-Makeup And Topless Photoshoot!

Hot Photos |Oct 27, 2020, 9:17

From Sara Ali Khan to Jacqueline Fernandez, these Bollywood actresses are having new milestones on their Instagram handles. Take a look!