Siddhant Chaturvedi: “I’ve Emotionally Made Out With Ranveer Singh”

Mohnish Singh |Nov 13, 2019

Siddhant Chaturvedi made his silver screen debut with Zoya Akhtar’s critically and commercially successful film “Gully Boy”, also starring Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt in lead roles.

Siddhant Chaturvedi became a household name after delivering a powerful performance in Zoya Akhtar’s critically and commercially successful film Gully Boy (2019). Besides him, the movie also featured Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt in lead roles. The audience liked the on-screen comradery that Siddhant Chaturvedi and Ranveer Singh shared in the movie.

In real-life too, the two actors share the same equation. Reminiscing an incident that happened right after the release of Gully Boy, Siddhant Chaturvedi says that he has emotionally made-out with his co-star Ranveer Singh. “We had a different moment. He hugged me and I have cried, he has kissed me. It was a proper make-out session in the middle of the theatre. Yes, I have emotionally made-out with Ranveer Singh,” says the actor.

Sc
Image source: Instagram

Siddhant, who played the character of MC Sher in the film, is all praise for his intelligent and disciplined co-star. “I remember watching Band Baaja Baaraat (2010) when I was in college. I am looking at him and I am really inspired because he has just made it solely on his talent and his vision. We don’t see his intelligent side much. He is just amazing,” he said.

Siddhant Chaturvedi goes on to add that he has learnt a lot from Ranveer Singh. “He aces every accent, every body language. That is something that I learnt from him. I had a different voice, a different lingo in the film so I used to take notes from him. I was like how do you do it? He told me, ‘You keep recording on your voice memo whenever you are reading it out and you keep trying variations in that. And maintain consistency, bro,’” he says in conclusion.

Buzz has it that Siddhant Chaturvedi has been roped in to star in the sequel to the 2005 hit Bunty Aur Babli. However, neither the makers nor the actor have confirmed any development.

Comments

[HOT] Full Album Of Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Wedding Photos & Videos!

Music |Oct 26, 2020, 9:35

[HOT] Full Album Of Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Wedding Photos & Videos!

Anyone who doubt Neha’s wedding rumour a marketing strategy before needs to see this! Check all the photos and videos inside Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh wedding below!

Prepare Yourself When Seeing These Childhood Photos Of The Rock Dwayne Johnson!

Hollywood Life |Oct 26, 2020, 12:25

Prepare Yourself When Seeing These Childhood Photos Of The Rock Dwayne Johnson!

Sometimes we are so familiar with a giant Dwayne Johnson that we forget he used to be a small child. These ‘The Rock’ childhood photos will show you a totally strange look of this Hollywood actor!

Congratulations to Four More Shots Please Cast, The Best Rising Star Awarded By Asian Contents!

TV & Digital |Oct 27, 2020, 9:54

Our stylish girls from the trending Amazon Prime series ‘Four More Shots Please’ were just awarded Best Rising Star category at Busan for the second season of the show.

Sultan Of Brunei's Playboy Son Who Was Friend With Scarlett Johansson & Michael Jackson Died At 38

Hollywood Life |Oct 27, 2020, 12:18

The famous Playboy son of Sultan of Brunei breathed his last at 38 after years of combatting illness. He used to be known for throwing lavish parties with superstars in Hollywood.

PUBG Recruiting Manager In India, Is It A Sign Of An Early Ban Removal?

Sports & Games |Oct 26, 2020, 13:25

PUBG Recruiting Manager In India, Is It A Sign Of An Early Ban Removal?

PUBG fans are excited seeing the corporation posted a job ad on LinkedIn which seeks for an associate-level manager in Indian market. See what people are discussing!

Sara And Jackie Prove Nature Gives The Best Sexiness In Their Without-Makeup And Topless Photoshoot!

Hot Photos |Oct 27, 2020, 9:17

From Sara Ali Khan to Jacqueline Fernandez, these Bollywood actresses are having new milestones on their Instagram handles. Take a look!