Shraddha Kapoor On Being The Alternative For Katrina Kaif In "Street Dancer 3D"

Aesha |Oct 09, 2019

Shraddha Kapoor was not the first choice for her role in "Street Dancer 3D" as the makers had chosen Katrina Kaif in the first place.

While Katrina Kaif allegedly was the first option for dance movie Street Dancer 3D, her role was then substituted by actress Shraddha Kapoor.

Shraddha also acted in the second movie of the franchise. In a current interview, on being questioned about being the second choice for the film, the actress shared that she partook in Street Dance 3D for her passion for dancing.

In the talk with Pinkvilla, the actress bared it all out, "Ultimately I feel like there are so many reasons. Like I couldn't do Saina (Saina Nehwal's biopic) for whatever reasons and these things happen. Eventually, I think it is what you are happy with. I was super thrilled that I came on board for Street Dancer 3."

Dancer 3d

She also added, "I love to dance. It's one of my most favourite things in the world. So I was super excited to get back on Street Dancer and be with my old gang - my ABCD 2 gang. The characterisation is super different and very very exciting. So, I was only happy about it. And for whatever reason am in the film, I've had a great time. Am very happy."

Meanwhile, Shraddha Kapoor is bathing in success with her newly released movie Saaho. The film marked the debut of her in Tollywood. She was also part of Chhichhore and the movie did quite a good job in terms of window tickets.

Besides featuring in Street Dancer 3D with Varun Dhawan, Shraddha also pulls apart in action thriller film Baaghi 3.

Katrina Akshay
Katrina Kaif and Akshay Kumar.

Katrina Kaif, in the meantime, last acted alongside Salman Khan and she also has Sooryavanshi starring Rohit Shetty and Akshay Kumar in her kitty.

comments

Sonam Kapoor Latest Look Gives Strong Audrey Hepburn Vibe And We Have Absolutely No Complaint!

Celebrity Style |Feb 27, 2020, 12:40

Sonam Kapoor;s latest look proves the fact that the actress can pull off any kind of style and this time she brings about a vintage '60s look.

Most Searched Bengali Actress List Ruling The Industry With Beauty And Talent

Regional Movies |Feb 28, 2020, 9:06

Most Searched Bengali Actress List Ruling The Industry With Beauty And Talent

These actresses are the most stunning ladies of the Bengali film industry and they have made sure to steal hearts with their grace and talents. Check our list of most searched Bengali actresses in recent years!

Tiger Shroff Confirmed For Sequel To His Debut Film “Heropanti”

Bollywoods News |Feb 28, 2020, 21:12

Tiger Shroff Confirmed For Sequel To His Debut Film “Heropanti”

Tiger Shroff made his silver screen debut with Sajid Nadiadwala’s “Heropanti” alongside debutante Kriti Sanon. He is now set to star in its sequel, titled “Heropanti 2”.

Lopamudra Raut Facts, Hottest Bikini Pics & Rare Childhood Photos

Bollywoods News |Feb 27, 2020, 14:20

Lopamudra Raut Facts, Hottest Bikini Pics & Rare Childhood Photos

Lopamudra Raut is one of the hottest Indian models. Here are some lesser-known facts about the Big Boss 10 contestant and her hottest pics! Take a look now!

Tabu Agrees To Reprise Her Role In Telugu Remake Of “Andhadhun”?

Regional Movies |Feb 28, 2020, 12:58

Tabu Agrees To Reprise Her Role In Telugu Remake Of “Andhadhun”?

Tabu received overwhelming response for her powerful performance in “Andhadhun”. News has it that the actress has been approached to reprise her role in its Telugu remake as well.

Read To Know Why #BanThappad Is Trending On Social Media Platforms

Bollywoods News |Feb 28, 2020, 3:46

Read To Know Why #BanThappad Is Trending On Social Media Platforms

The supporters of ruling government slammed Taapsee Pannu for standing beside anti CAA protesters.