Rajkummar Rao: “I’ll Always Try To Push The Envelope”

Mohnish Singh |Nov 29, 2019

Rajkummar Rao is one of the most sought-after actors in Bollywood, who has proved his mettle by playing a diverse range of characters over the years.

Rajkummar Rao is one of the most sought-after actors in the tinsel town of Bollywood, who has proved his acting mettle by playing a diverse range of characters, which have been both lead and supporting. From playing comical characters to acing grave ones, the National Film Award-winning actor has done it all.

Rajkummar-Rao

Talking about the process of selecting his scripts and characters, Rajkummar Rao tells a publication, “I really do not see anything else, and when you do that, it is not necessary that you will get the lead role. Yes, I am a greedy actor too, and would love to do the most impactful part in a story. But I know that it might not happen every time. So, when you do not get that, you do not stop working. The idea is to make the character I am portraying as impactful as possible.”

41265382 2213276955618535 5218622118105412715 N
Image source: Instagram

It has not been a smooth ride for Rajkummar Rao in Bollywood. The actor has struggled a lot to reach where he is today in his professional life. “I know how I have reached where I am today. So, every time I feel otherwise, I go back to my journey, to my roots, and my heart is immediately filled with gratitude,” adds the actor.

Rajkummar Rao was most recently seen in Maddock Films’ comic-caper Made In China (2019) opposite Mouni Roy. The actor feels that making people laugh is not easy. “It’s difficult to make people laugh, and it is humbling to have viewers who love my performances in films such as Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017), Stree (2018), and Newton (2017), which was a dark comedy, and now the latest slice of life film, Made In China. I will always try to push the envelope, challenge myself as an actor and entertain my audience through my work,” he says in conclusion.

Comments

Abdul Samad IPL Price, Age, Career & Facts | The Batsman That Made Heads Turn In 2020 Season

Sports & Games |Sep 30, 2020, 14:03

Not Virat Kohli but Abdul Samad is being searched for most in this IPL season. The debutant of Sunrisers Hyderabad had a fruitful match yesterday, which earns him great reputation.

Among Us Hack Always Imposter: 3 Tricks To Be An Impostor All-The-Time

Sports & Games |Sep 30, 2020, 15:48

Among Us Hack Always Imposter: 3 Tricks To Be An Impostor All-The-Time

Want to be an impostor in Among Us all the time? Spare no time and check out these hack tips right now!

Scoob Movie 2020 Full Download: Go Down The Memory Lane With New Version Of "Scooby-Doo"

Movies |Sep 29, 2020, 14:07

Find your way back to the most iconic animated character ever Scooby-Doo with the latest version in 2020, "Scoob!".

'Karenjit Kaur - The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone' Full Movie: The Sunny Leone Biopic You Can't Miss

Movies |Sep 29, 2020, 9:29

The real-life story of sensual star Sunny Leone is unveiled in her biopic. From the adult film career to how she gains her spot in Bollywood, "Karenjit Kaur - The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone" tells it all!

Forgetting To Take Sara Ali Khan Signature After Interrogation, NCB Came To Her House And Asked Her Staff To Sign Instead

Bollywoods News |Sep 29, 2020, 9:31

The officials also revealed that they found no link between the four Bollywood actresses with the drug peddlers. Netizens cast doubt on the professionalism of the department.

Amateur Thief Slept Over While Robbing An Air-Conditioned House In Andhra Pradesh