Anil Kapoor 'Confesses Sins' On His Wedding Anniversary & Is Paying For His Crime

Ankita Chetana |May 22, 2020

On the actor's wedding anniversary, he went a bit overboard with the cakes and is now doing the gym to get a fit physique back. See the video!

On May 19, Anil Kapoor and his wife Sunita Kapoor made their 36th wedding anniversary celebration. The actor later took to Twitter to open up about his 'crime' of freely consuming all the cakes and didn't care about his diet. This has led to a new workout process that he must join after loosening himself on his special day.

Along the video showing his sweating out during his home workout, he wrote a caption that read:

"I enjoyed committing the crime - eating all the anniversary cakes...now I must do the time and burn off those calories!"

Anil Kapoor And Sunita On Wedding Anniversary
Anil and Sunita on 36th wedding anniversary

Earlier, Anil unveiled the love story between him and Sunita on their wedding anniversary. In a video on Twitter, the Malang actor recalled the situation when his proposal was made up:

"Oh God, I was so stressed. I kept on postponing and postponing… A time came when I had to choose career or love. I chose love and I proposed to her on May 18."

Anil Kapoor And Sunita Kapoor
Anil Kapoor and his wife Sunita Kapoor

Talking about the couple's extemporaneous private wedding, Anil Kapoor shared on Instagram:

"I still remember when I entered her house on our wedding day and saw my bride, she was smiling and I had tears in my eyes... Tears of happiness, but also nervousness... I mean it was my wedding day! Our wedding was planned and executed within a day, and yes we may not have had a big wedding or even a honeymoon, which she still teases me about, but it was still the best thing that ever happened to me."

On the work front, the Bollywood star played as a bribable cop in the thriller-action film Malang directed by Mohit Suri. The film also featured two lead roles by Aditya Roy Kapur and Disha Patani.

Comments

Niti Taylor Salary Per Episode Update | A Radical Change After 11 Years In The Industry

TV & Digital |Dec 01, 2020, 14:19

If you are curious about Niti Taylor Salary Per Episode, here is everything from her remuneration to net worth!

Nora Fatehi Misses The Beach, Sonakshi Sinha Wants To Play Peek-A-Boo In These Instagram Pictures

Hot Photos |Dec 02, 2020, 12:47

Sonakshi Sinha, Mouni Roy, and Nora Fatehi's latest Instagram pics see them in different avatars but the charm they exude is all impeccable.

Trisha Krishnan Hot Photos And 15 Rare Facts That Prove She Is Elegance Personified

South Indian Stars |Dec 02, 2020, 15:39

Trisha Krishnan is among the most well-known actresses across almost all film industries of India and her timeless beauty is also an enviable icon. Check out her hot photos!

Sunny Deol Tested Positive With COVID-19 While Recuperating From Major Surgery

Bollywoods News |Dec 02, 2020, 13:33

Sunny Deol Tested Positive With COVID-19 While Recuperating From Major Surgery

On Wednesday morning, Sunny Deol also took to his Twitter handle to confirm the test himself and updated his fans about his current health condition.

Pavitra Punia Husband Accuses Her Of Cheating Four Times During Marriage, Including Paras Chhabra

TV & Digital |Dec 01, 2020, 12:10

The evicted BB14 contestant is facing serious accusations from her husband Sumit Maheshwari. Previously, Pavitra said her engagement with Sumit was called off before their wedding.

Amrita Singh: Saif Ali Khan First Wife And Her Little-Known Facts

Bollywoods News |Dec 01, 2020, 16:14

Amrita Singh: Saif Ali Khan First Wife And Her Little-Known Facts

Amrita Singh, as an esteemed actress and Saif Ali Khan first wife, is enjoying a happy life with her kids after her broken marriage. See her fanciable photos and intriguing facts here!