CONFIRMED: Meezaan Jaaferi Is Not Dating Navya Naveli Nanda

Imran Asif Fazal |Jun 26, 2019

Meezaan Jaaferi had to cover his face to avoid media attention when he was with Navya Naveli Nanda.

Meezaan Jaaferi is all set for his upcoming release Malaal with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's niece Sharmin Segal. Meezaan Jaaferi was seen alongside Amitabh Bachchan's granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda which had led to speculations of them dating each other.

Squashing the rumors, Meezaan Jaaferi revealed that he is very much single and is not dating Navya Naveli Nanda. He claimed that he is "just friends" with Shweta Bachchan Nanda's daughter Navya.

In a recent conversation with a renowned newspaper, Meezaan Jaaferi said, "I am not dating her. We used to study together in New York and the photograph that went viral showed us going for a movie. I had covered my face (in the picture) because I did not want social media exposure at that time. In fact, I don’t want to be in the news for my personal life. I believe that social media should be used selectively. I am currently single and am only focussing on my work."

When asked about his love life, he said, “I want my partner to be grounded and independent — someone who has her own mind. It does not mean that she has to agree with me on everything. Looks fade after some time, what lasts in a relationship is the emotional connect. She should have a strong value system and also connect with my family.”

Navya, who is in the gen-next club, has also studied with Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan at Sevenoaks in Kent, England. She is reportedly continuing higher studies at New York's Fordham University.

Comments

Nora Fatehi And Malaika Arora Embraces Their Timeless Beauty In Ephemeral Photoshoots

Bollywoods News |Oct 19, 2020, 12:38

Though both beauties adopt similar mysterious photoshoot concept, each conveys a different nuance of charm and sexiness in their body-hugging gowns.

No Bikini, Demi Rose Still Stuns Everyone With Her Feminine Look

Hot Photos |Oct 19, 2020, 8:49

No Bikini, Demi Rose Still Stuns Everyone With Her Feminine Look

Other than sharing the sultry bikini photos, Demi Rose added to her Instagram grid with a more feminine and discreet look. See pics!

Karthik N Keerthi Reddy’s Love Story Is Just As Normal As Ours But What We Regret The Most Is Reddy’s Beauty

Bollywoods News |Oct 18, 2020, 8:00

Even though Keerthi Reddy vanishes from the film industry, fans are still curious about her current life. Here are the latest updates about her.

Sagarika Ghatge Net Worth: How Much Does The Cricketer's Wife Earn With Her Acting Career?

Bollywoods News |Oct 18, 2020, 10:30

As one of the famous actresses and cricketers' wives, Sagarika Ghatge has earned herself an impressive net worth. She and cricketer Zaheer Khan are also expecting their first child. Read more!

Hema Malini Old Photos: See Why Men Were Obsessed Over Actress When She Was Young

Bollywoods News |Oct 19, 2020, 9:00

Veteran actress and politician Hema Malini's photos in her adolescent days will let you see why she is the beauty icon in the hearts of so many fans from then until now.

[HOT] Neha Kakkar Wedding Card Leaked Online, The Singer Will Tie The Knot Next Week

Music |Oct 19, 2020, 13:17

The recent pictures of their wedding invitation card have been going viral. The card which is shared by the couple’s Instagram fan account has all the details about their wedding.